43 Raby Road, Coorparoo
Offering 8 luxurious 3 bedroom townhouses, 2 boasting stunning 13 foot ceilings in a meticulously restored original Queensland homestead and 6 contemporary brand new townhouses, 3 featuring massive roof top decks with magnificent views to the city and beyond.
Architecturally designed to maintain the beautiful Victorian character of the original homestead, while incorporating modern colour tones and elegant fixtures and finishes.
‘Aspect Coorparoo’ is situated in a whisper quiet street, perched high on the hill just 4km from the CBD. The Eastern Busway is a casual 400m walk and Stones Corner Shopping Precinct only 700m, with trendy bars, extensive dining and fashion retailers. Coorparoo is a premier suburb of Brisbane boasting the perfect mix of city convenience and relaxed lifestyle.
This is a one off opportunity to acquire a beautiful, character rich townhouse in one of Brisbane’s best suburbs. You will be blown away by this exclusive project, where nothing has been missed and luxury living takes precedent.
• Roger Seller inclusions
• Smeg appliances
• Soaring ceilings up to 4m (13 foot)
• Timber flooring throughout
• Ducted air conditioning
• Stone bench tops to kitchens and bathrooms
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
• Entertainers balconies and large courtyards to all townhouses
• Roof top terraces to townhouses 5, 6 & 7
• 2 car accommodation with internal access
• 2.5 bathrooms to all townhouses
For more information please contact James or Matt.